Dance and workout with your hens!Feb 05, 2018
When you think of organising a hen party, a weekend away of partying and pampering before your girls BIG day sounds like the ideal and normal thing to do right? That idea seems to be changing and I noticed that when we had our first group of hens book to attend our Fitness Blastoff Bash in 2017! We had 20+ hens at our event to dance and party - fitness style. Although it's not your usual hen party idea - here's why you should consider it too:
- Release your inner confidence and let yourself go. Being the centre of attention on your wedding day can be nerve racking for some. Dance and exercise helps to release endorphins, brain chemicals that promote satisfaction and happiness, helping you to feel relaxed and energised before the big day.
- Learn new moves and dance. Loosen up and learn some new dance moves before you take it to the dancefloor and show off your moves on your wedding night.
- It's a party in the daytime that feels like night. Everyone has the opportunity to let themselves go under dimmed studio light. Although there’s no alcohol involved you’ll feel exhilarated having a great time with great music and even better people.
- It's different. The Fitness Blastoff is a different raving experience. It's not your usual party. If you love dancing, partying and events, then this is the place you NEED to be.
- It's fun. The outcome is, if you love dancing and good music, then you will have fun, and even if you think you have two left feet, you’ll learn some hot new moves in the process.
Our last Bride-to-Be said: "My hen party attended Fitness Blastoff for a 5 hour marathon & we LOVED it!! It was so much fun, really good vibes, good instructors & the type of music we would all rave to. Thanks for a great experience!!”
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.